Full-Time Accounting Clerk
Maintains the Company’s computer/accounting records and ensures that all Company’s transactions, assets and liabilities are properly recorded. Maintains the accounts payable system, which includes verifying proper documentation and approvals, coding, and entering all information into the general ledger as well as preparing checks for payment. Maintains the accounts receivable system, which includes preparing receipts, deposits, coding and entering all information into the general ledger as well as entering accounts receivable invoices. Prepares accounts receivable invoices for company contracts. Prepares and analyzes the monthly general ledger account reconciliation, ensuring that all transactions are recorded properly, timely and accurately.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of financial accounting experience, paid or unpaid.
- Demonstrated ability in accounting.
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal/written and listening skills).
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
**Please go to our website and submit all application materials (application, resume and cover letter) in order to be considered for employment. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
31 total views, 1 today