Full-Time Environmental Services Manager
Environmental Services Manager
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Join our growing family!
- Competitive compensation & outstanding benefits
Arcadia Community Services is a non-profit organization committed to providing senior living excellence in a gracious, compassionate, and dynamic environment which meets the spiritual, physical, and social needs of every resident, client, and member we serve.
We are seeking an experienced Environmental Services Manager to join our organization at the 15 Craigside location, which is a modern, state-of-the-art long term care facility. The successful applicant will be responsible for the daily operations of all Environmental Services functions throughout the facility and will ensure the facility is maintained daily in a manner that is consistent with organizational standards and resident expectations.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manages the delivery of building maintenance services by maintaining the building and keeping its equipment operational by managing the preventive maintenance for all building equipment which includes, but is not limited to, the chiller, pumps, emergency generator, med-gas system, diesel tank, air conditioning, boiler; and oversees grounds maintenance and landscaping
- Establishes and implements housekeeping standards and procedures and ensures they are being followed
- Manages and maintains the electronic work order system, inventory, and invoices
- Performs the necessary duties for emergency situations such as drills, fire, fire alarms, hurricanes, and other possible emergencies
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Associate’s degree from four-year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Maintains a current, valid Driver’s License and a clean driver’s abstract
- Hands-on experience and working knowledge of commercial building maintenance
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Managerial/supervisory experience in hiring, training, performance management, scheduling, coaching staff, team-building, and problem solving
- Superior customer service and communication skills as well as a high degree of integrity
The Arcadia Family of Companies offers outstanding benefits, including premium medical, dental, vision, and drug plans as well as paid certification renewals. Additionally, we offer paid meal breaks, free employee meals, paid vacation and sick leave, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, and a 403(b) Retirement plan with a generous company contribution.
Please apply online at www.arcadia.org/jobs
(We do not accept resumes in lieu of an application, so please do not send a resume to apply for this position)
The Arcadia Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
30 total views, 2 today