Full-Time Mechanical Inspector
Bowers + Kubota Consulting is full service construction and project management firm with A-E design services. We work with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges.
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, Bowers + Kubota Consulting is seeking an experienced, reliable Mechanical Inspector.
• 5 years of progressive experience with the inspection of mechanical installations: HVAC, plumbing, fire sprinkler, carwash equipment, fuel system, vacuum system, commissioning of system controls, elevators and escalators
• ICC Certification or County Certifications are preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
• Proficient in reading plans and specifications.
• General understanding of quality control and assurance processes in construction.
• Proficiency in use of MS word, excel and/or blue beam.
• Willing to work various shifts on occasion.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good personality skills in a construction environment.
• Must be able to prepare clear and concise written correspondence and reports.
• Must be willing and physically able to perform inspections in an outdoor field environment.
Please apply online at: www.bowersandkubota.com
31 total views, 1 today