Temporary Program Assistant-HIPP (Part-Time Temporary)
Provides administrative support to the clinical staff of the Hawaii Pathways Project. Establishes and maintains efficient methods of office coordination and services for consumers. Assists staff and consumers with scheduling enrollment and/or participation in the Hawaii Pathways Project and administers pre-qualification screening as necessary. The majority of services will be rendered on site at the Nimitz office. Complies with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, Safety and all other policies and procedures.
- Two years office or business experience.
- Knowledge of Windows computer programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) including spreadsheet programs.
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Capable of working under pressure and with a variety of people.
- Valid Driver’s license, clean traffic abstract, and access to properly insured vehicle.
- Annual TB clearance, First Aid, CPR, and CPI certification.
- One (1) year of experience working in the Behavioral Health field.
- Knowledge of State and Federal benefits resources and processes.
**Please go to our website and submit all application materials (application, resume and cover letter) in order to be considered for employment. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
70 total views, 1 today