Full-Time Project Engineer
Bowers + Kubota Consulting is full service construction and project management firm with A-E design services. We work with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges.
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, Bowers + Kubota Consulting is seeking a motivated, reliable Project Engineer to join our team. This person will be responsible for computation of grades, earthwork quantities, materials estimates, utility design, and preparation of technical engineering reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 8 years experience in civil engineering and/or infrastructure and site development design
• 5 years of project management and business development experience required
• 5 years AutoCAD experience
• Familiar with site improvements, grading drainage, utility plans, and erosion/sediment control design
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
• Knowledge of State of Hawaii site development design requirements
• PE license is a must
• LEED certification a plus
We offer outstanding benefits and opportunity for advancement!
Please apply online at: www.bowersandkubota.com
25 total views, 2 today