The Arcadia Family of Companies
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- The first accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community in Hawaii
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- Join our growing family
We are seeking experienced Receptionists to join the Arcadia Family of Companies! We are accepting applications for:
- Part Time (20-30 hours per week), flexible to work the evening or overnight shift as scheduled throughout the week andweekend
- Part Time (30-34 hours per week), flexible to work the evening or overnight shift as scheduled throughout the week and weekend
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides excellent customer service by handling incoming phone calls, responding to resident and guest inquiries, and assisting in resolving issues
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access including monitoring of surveillance cameras and radio transmissions following established sign-in, registration protocols to ensure a safe environment.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, faxing, correspondence, reports and collating.
- Performs necessary duties for emergency situations such as fire, fire alarms, hurricanes, and other possible emergencies and drills.
The Successful Applicant must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The confidence and composure to take the lead in emergency situations
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and standard office equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as fluency in English
- The ability to multitask and behave professionally in a highly visible and busy work station
Please apply online at www.arcadia.org/jobs
(We do not accept Resumes in lieu of an application, so please do not send a Resume to apply for this position)
Please note that the application software is not supported by mobile devices
The Arcadia Family of Companies is comprised of the following non-profit organizations:
Arcadia Retirement Residence
Central Union Adult Day Care and Day Health Center
Kilohana Senior Enrichment Center
Arcadia Home Health and Home Care Services
Arcadia at Home
The Arcadia Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
47 total views, 1 today