Full-Time Store Specialist
The Sales Associates are passionate about bringing our products to life for our customers. Sales Associates work as members of the store team to lead a positive customer experience.. Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. We work as a team, and team members are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the leader on duty or as needed to ensure overall customer satisfaction. This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
- Takes customer orders accurately and courteously at store counter by operating a computer terminal, logging orders, inputting correct data and being familiar with products, policies and procedures, etc.
- Performs suggestive sales by recommending additional products or tools (i.e., books, tapes, specials, etc.).
- Fills accurately over the counter orders by taking the invoice from the printer, locating items on the shelf, bagging the order for the customer, etc.
- Ensures desired amount of products are on shelves by ordering from plant and checking inventory levels.
- Assists Coordinator with Cash Reconciliation
- 10 key by touch.
30 total views, 1 today