Full-Time Systems Administrator
Seeking a Systems Administrator in Hawaii. The selected candidate must have an active clearance.
This Program provides Tactical Data Link (TDL) CIDSS support. This includes analyzing, integrating, maintaining, and enhancing state-of-the-art systems to support operations in Command and Control, within Headquarters Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) and the PACAF Operations Command Center located at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii. This effort will provide for the identification, enhancement, and integration of state-of-the-art systems components supporting workstations, networks, audio/visual systems and other associated devices and systems required to improve the operational efficiency of the Command Center supporting the PACAF A3/6 Directorate of Air and Cyberspace Operations.
- The employee will provide installation support and materials as required for improvements, maintenance, and repair of CIDSS assets for the PACAF Operations Command Center.
- The employee will provide TDL on-site systems engineering support for the CIDSS project. These support efforts will include systems engineering analysis, resolution, and documentation of operational system issues. In addition, the employee will provide technical systems engineering support to analyze any computer hardware or software problems in order to decide whether to fix or replace systems or components during both day-to- day TDL operations and during Battle Staff/Crisis Action Team (CAT) activation.
- The employee will include in the monthly status report all the work accomplished and support provided. Computer Security.
- The employee will ensure that desktop and laptop computers have all the required security measures implemented as follows: – Update anti-virus signatures and enable virus scanner real-time auto-protect capabilities to desktop and laptop computers. – Apply all software/operating system patches required by Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO) to desktop and laptop computers. – Install compliant and approved Virtual Private Network (VPN) software on all laptops used to connect with base boundary protection systems; Check for signs of tampering and conduct a full virus scan of all fixed media. Network Server Maintenance.
- BS or equivalent + 9 yrs related experience, or MS + 7 yrs related experience.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- Security+CE or higher is required.
24 total views, 1 today