Temporary Toddler Teacher
Toddler Teacher (temporary)
Central Union Church Preschool & Kindergarten
We are seeking an experienced Toddler Teacher to join the team at CUPS. The position is Temporary Full Time (40 hours per week) working from 7:15am-3:00pm from Monday through Friday from March 27, 2018 to May 31, 2018.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plans curriculum, individual and group activities, and field trips
- Imparts knowledge through various teaching methods including lecture, discussion and demonstration
- Leads activities, including both teacher directed and child initiated experiences
- Instructs children in practices of personal cleanliness and self-care and full cycling work/activities
- Maintains an organized, safe and positive learning environment; manages classroom behavior
- Serves meals and refreshments to children. Attends to children’s needs
- Evaluates, records and reports on children’s progress
- Communicates with parents through various means such as conferences and reports
- Supervises children at all times
The Successful Applicant must have:
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent, plus one to two years related experience (minimum). A Bachelor’s degree (or better) in Early Childhood Education from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and/or experience strongly preferred.
- Must have current Hawaii State Department of Human Services Canoes Registry Certificate
- Must successfully pass all required background screenings
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office Word software
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and CANOES registry certificate to CUCemployment@arcadia-hi.org.
39 total views, 1 today