Full-Time Accounting Clerk
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
To accurately record and maintain the Company’s accounting records on a timely basis. This includes the general ledger, accounts receivable ledger, accounts payable ledger, trial balance and other financial reports. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains the accounts payable system, which includes verifying proper documentation and approvals, coding, and entering all information into the general ledger as well as preparing checks for payment.
- Update invoice on Daily Cash Flow worksheet.
- Maintains the accounts receivable system, which includes preparing receipts, deposits, coding and entering all information into the general ledger as well as entering accounts receivable invoices.
- Prepares accounts receivable invoices for Community Clearing House program service, Rep Payee Department of Health and Ohana Health medical claims.
- Assist Accountant to resolve BAL and Rep Payee denied claims and unbilled items, send payment remittance to Program Manager.
- Prepares the monthly bank statement reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Prepares the BAL interpreters invoicing.
- Serves as backup for Representative Payee financial transactions.
- Assist Accountant on monthly general ledger account reconciliation, ensuring that all transactions are recorded properly, timely and accurately.
- Prepares the daily deposits and updates the daily cash flow worksheet.
- Filing invoices, journal entries, reports, etc. as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of financial accounting experience and a demonstrated ability in accounting.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in Accounting or a related field may be substituted in lieu of the above-mentioned experience requirement.
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal/written and listening skills).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of SAGE100.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured car
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
223 total views, 2 today