Full-Time Accounting Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Accounting Manager is responsible for maintaining the Company’s accounting records and internal control system. This includes the preparation of budgets/forecasts, variance reports and financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises the agency’s accounting clerks and to ensure that their work is properly allocated and completed timely, accurately and in accordance with Accounting policies, procedures and GAAP. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local, corporate, payroll and general excise taxes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured car.
- Working knowledge of SAGE100 and ProService payroll system.
- Three (3) or more years of non-profit financial accounting experience.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
150 total views, 1 today