Full-Time Activities Aide
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- Join our growing family
We are seeking an experienced Activities Aide to join the Health Care team at the 15 Craigside. The position is Full Time (40 hours per week) working various shifts/days as scheduled throughout the week and weekend.
We are seeking an experienced Activities Aide to join our team 15 Craigside. The position is Full Time (40 hours per week) Open shift includes 8:30am-4:30pm & 11:00am- 7:00pm flexible to work various days as needed through the week and weekend.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assists in planning, organizing, and directing medically approved programs for residents in the Health Care Center
· Performs activities such as exercises, games, arts and crafts, and special events to assist residents to ensure that each resident’s psychosocial well-being.is maintained and spiritual, physical, intellectual, social and emotional needs are met
The Successful Applicant must have:
· One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite, includes, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and the ability to learn new computer skills
· The ability to multitask
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to include public speaking
· Flexibility to work other days/times as scheduled and to attend mandatory training
To apply, click HERE
and view all of our job openings at www.arcadia.org/jobs
591 total views, 3 today