Full-Time Administrative Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bowers + Kubota Consulting is a full-service construction and project management firm with A-E design services. We work with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges.
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, Bowers + Kubota Consulting is seeking a personable, efficient individual who will provide full-time clerical/administrative support for maintaining help desk.
- Must have 2 – 3 years customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Organizational skills & detail – oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of general office equipment
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Work in the A/E or Construction industry is preferred
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Providing excellent customer service manning service order desk phone system
- Coordinating information flow
- Working in client computer systems and programs
- Maintaining and updating databases in Facilities management programs
- Tracking project activities and progress
- Liaising with internal and external contacts
- Maintaining good client and customer relations
- Responsible for other administrative duties as assigned
141 total views, 2 today