3 Jul 2019
Part-Time Car Shuttler
- Drives new vehicles from the Honolulu piers to various car dealerships on Oahu.
- Able to follow safe operating practices.
- Interact professionally with customers and/or the general public along the route to answer questions or respond to requests.
- Notifies supervisor of issues requiring management action.
- Knowledge of the island of Oahu.
- Valid Class 3 Driver’s License
- Valid TWIC (or must be able to obtain)
- In the most recent 36-month period, as verified by a current Driver History Report:
- No more than one moving violation or accident.
- No suspensions or revocations due to a moving violation or accident
- No DUI (driving under the influence) convictions.
- Ability to read and write English, well enough to complete vehicle condition reports, time sheets, delivery tags and reports in order to complete daily assignments.
59 total views, 5 today