Full-Time CNA Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- The first accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community in Hawaii
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- Join our growing family!
We are seeking an experienced Certified Nurse Aide Supervisor to join the healthcare team at the 15 Craigside Retirement Residence. The position is Full Time (40 hrs per week), and the successful applicant will be required to work 6am to 2pm Tuesday to Saturday and be flexible to work other days/shifts as needed.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages daily activities and coordinates assignments of the CNAs
- Conducts orientation and on-the-job training for new CNAs
- Supervises, trains, coaches, and evaluates staff
- Fills in as needed to provide direct care to residents
- Ensures that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced
- Establishes and maintains a close rapport with residents and families
The Successful Applicant must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); minimum three years Certified Nurse Aide experience
- 1-3 years supervisory experience highly preferred
- First Aid & CPR certifications
Please apply by clicking HERE
The Arcadia Family of Companies is comprised of the following non-profit organizations:
Arcadia ● 15 Craigside ● Central Union Adult Day Care and Day Health Center ● Arcadia Home Health and Home Care Services ● Arcadia at Home
The Arcadia Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
79 total views, 1 today