Full-Time DME Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The DME Coordinator will be responsible for assisting customers, patients and clients with order inquiries, audit, taking payments for goods , general information requests, scheduling client appointments for pickups.
Responsible for moving the patients through the intake and checkout process. The DME Coordnator will interact smoothly with back office personnel and helps out in back office area
- Greet patients and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Screen calls, arranges appointments and referrals.
- Seeks authorizations for patients
- Prepares new records,files, and maintains records.
- Assist with processing orders
- Answering phones
- Perform insurance verifications
- Take clear and concise phone messages
- Schedule and confirm appointments daily
- Collect co-pays, deductibles and inquire on previous balances
- Create new patient packets
- Assist with Audit
- Keep front area neat and tidy at all times
- Uploads documentation to patients profile
- Distribute mail and handle routine correspondence
- Cross trains – works as a liai son to assist with other departments
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Proven problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette skills
- Experience within DME/Medical/Healthcare
- Knowledge of Brightree a plus
- Fast adaptability to change
- High-energy, self-motivated, and performance-driven
- Strong Organizational skills, attention to details
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry and medical terminology
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a team environment
We are seeking someone ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
Vaccination policy in place
25 total views, 1 today