Part-Time Early Morning Merchandiser
RMSI Retail Merchandising Specialist
Island of Oahu
Looking for an exciting career with dependable work?
RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. With over 16 years of experience, we take pride in providing our customers superior service and executing their marketing plans on time with excellence! Our company success is attributed to our associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team!
RMSI is a national company providing exciting career choices and personal growth opportunities. The limits are up to you. We offer flexible hours and dependable work you can count on. We currently have openings at the locations listed above for PART TIME DAY WORK!!
What do Merchandising Specialists do?
Our Merchandising Specialists take creative merchandising plans and transform into reality in-store. We reset stocking sections to new merchandising plans, install fixtures, and install in-store advertising & marketing materials and MUCH MORE!
This job is for YOU if you are:
• A Team player – it’s our team effort that enables us to accomplish the unthinkable!
• Passionate about Customer Service – our customers success is our success
• Quality driven – attention to detail is what makes us different
• Flexible with work assignments and scheduling – our business is fast paced and our customer needs change. Our flexibility enables our customers to meet their objectives and WIN!
• Safety conscience – safety is the #1 priority for all our associates
Hourly Pay Rate: BOE
Ready to be a part of a WINNING TEAM? Here’s are some basic job requirements:
• At least 18 years of age
• Reliable form of transportation and current valid Driver’s license and proof of Auto insurance
• This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, climbing stair/ladders and standing on concrete for long periods of time.
• Active cell phone, email address and daily access to computer/internet/printer
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
• Be able to work late/overnight night and early morning shifts based on route schedule.
• Prior merchandising experience preferred but not required.
There’s more, we provide….
• Competitive Pay
• On-the-job paid training
• No Weekend or Holiday work
• A National Company with advancement opportunities
• Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Albertson’s and Safeway)
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Click here to apply!
29 total views, 1 today