Full-Time Environmental Specialist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Independent performance of a variety of duties. Perform inspections, sampling and monitoring for asbestos, lead paint and other hazardous materials. Interpretation of data and writing reports. Will be doing field and office work. Operate industrial equipment and perform administrative task.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Geology or related fields
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat
- Efficient in using Mac Computer
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license and regular use of registered vehicle
- Cell phone
- Must be able to be flexible with work hours and days
- Limited outer-island travel
- Able to obtain State of Hawaii certifications in asbestos and lead
State of Hawaii asbestos inspector and asbestos project monitor certifications and/or State of Hawaii lead inspector/risk assessor certification.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
262 total views, 1 today