Full-Time Front Office Manager
There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests… our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
To learn more & apply directly, please visit: https://mymvw.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/MVW/job/Ko-Olina-Beach-Club/Front-Office-Manager_JR16780
Department Head – Front Office Manager
- Responsible for all front office functions and staff. Areas of responsibility include Bell Staff, Switchboard Operations, Guest Services/Front Desk and Retail/Gift Shop, as applicable.
- As a department head, directs and works with managers and employees to successfully execute all front office operations, including guest arrival and departure procedures.
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all of our positions come into contact with guests!
- Minimum of two years experience in a Front Office leadership role.
What does MVW offer?
- Relocation Assistance Available!
- Competitive Pay!
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities!
- Travel Discounts!
- Credit Union Membership!
- Growth and Development Opportunities!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
48 total views, 2 today