Full-Time Hourly Heavy Equipment Operator
Hourly Heavy Equipment Operator positions are available with Colorado State University (CSU) and the Center for Environmental Management of Military Lands (CEMML), and will be located at Pohakuloa Training Area, Hawaii. Position will repair aggregate roads and regrade land by moving and spreading material, rough and finish grading, and compaction through the safe operation of construction equipment.
• Operate a variety of heavy equipment to include bulldozers, wheel loaders, backhoes, compactors, and skid steers in a safe and appropriate manner as directed by supervisors.
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment and record results on daily inspection forms.
• Fuel, grease, clean, and fill fluids on assigned equipment in accordance with the company protocols.
• Perform labor work when necessary.
• Experience operating heavy equipment
• Ability to accept direction from supervisors
• Ability to follow work rules and procedures
• Be punctual and consistent attendance
• Able to cooperate with other operators on the job site
• The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the United States by proposed start date. CEMML will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
• Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license by the employment start date. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and meet CSU standards for driving throughout the course of employment.
PAY RATE and DURATION
Pay rate is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Housing, per diem and moving expenses are not provided. This position is contingent upon funding.
Email a cover letter and resume to Jessica.Horvath@colostate.edu. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. CSU conducts a background check on all final candidates. EO/EA/EE employer. More information about CEMML can be found at https://cemml.colostate.edu/.
Beginning Monday, August 16, 2021, CSU has mandated vaccinations against COVID-19. Faculty and staff are required to submit their vaccine status or declare an exemption. More information about the vaccination mandate can be found on the CSU COVID-19 Information & Resources site here.
10 total views, 2 today