NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Ala Moana Hotel we are always looking for good people who represent the many cultures of our islands, people who have a strong sense of place, and people who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences openly with our guests. We value people who strive for flawlessness in their work and who know what it is to be accountable to guests, fellow employees, and the community.
We need individuals who value equality, and in keeping with that feeling, are willing to learn from as well as share with ‘ohana team members and our guests. Most importantly, we are looking for people who genuinely feel aloha toward others, be they friends or strangers, and can express aloha with warmth and generosity.
The Ala Moana Hotel’s Housekeeping department is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms and the hotel’s public areas. If you are someone who is passionate about their work, always takes initiative and enjoys working in a fast paced environment, this is the position for you.
- Cleaning guest rooms: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, replenishing linen and amenities.
- Change bedding: sheets and bed linens which may require lifting a maximum of 20lbs.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
Qualified Candidates Must Possess:
- Ability to efficiently clean under tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English to guests and co-workers.
- Willing to get dirty and clean up after others.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks while maintaining quality.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for employment please submit an online application to www.alamoanahotelcareers.com
249 total views, 1 today