Part-Time K-12 Math Inside Sales Rep
Compensation: $10,000 to $30,000 Annually
Employment Type: Contractor
Position: K-12 Math Inside Sales Rep
Why Work Here?
“Work Part-Time and From Home For This One of a Kind Math Education Start-Up Company!”
We are seeking a K-12 Inside Sales Rep to join our team! You will offer math solutions, resolve customer questions, and book math conferences to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
ATC is seeking enthusiastic and knowledgeable inside sales associates to support its rapid growth. ATC was established in 2006 as a Supplemental Educational Services (SES) Provider in the Houston metro area by the owner. He brought to bear experience working as an engineer for NASA, as well as serving as an Algebra teacher and school administrator. ATC quickly became one of the largest tutoring provider in Houston ISD. Over the years, ATC has provided tutorial services to thousands of students in the Houston metro area. Currently, ATC provides educational consulting services and math training nationwide with a large presence in the state of Hawaii. ATCʼs educational services provide schools and school districts with a systematic process for being proactive as they strive to improve student achievement.
64 total views, 3 today