Full-Time Life Skills Specialist/Resident Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
LIFE SKILLS SPECIALISTS/RESIDENT MANAGERS
What’s in it for you? Free medical, dental, vision, drug coverage benefits, paid-time-off and paid holidays (FT employees only)! Great schedule for those looking to supplement their income and combine this opportunity with your current FT/PT job!
What do you have to do? Show up for work. Work in a self-directed setting within a group home to teach and assist adults with mental illness in learning basic life skills to prepare them for independent living e.g., cooking, budgeting, hygiene to name a few. Provide maintenance of a single-family home and property. Shifts are either for 12-hours (AM = 6am-6pm or PM = 6pm-6am) for 3 days/week OR 8 hours/day (10am-7pm) and may float more than one group home. Refer to the vacancy list below.
What do you need to qualify for the job? High School diploma or GED. Valid Hawaii Driver’s License and a clean driving abstract with no more than 3 violations within the last 3 years. Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
Where are the jobs? We have immediate full-time (FT) and part-time (PT) openings on OAHU.
Non live-in vacancies for 12-hour shifts:
– Salary for these shifts are $11.75/hour.
– FT: Keolu on Sundays, Thursdays and Saturdays (6am-6pm)
– FT: Keolu on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (6pm-6am)
– FT: Keolu on Sundays, Mondays and Saturdays (6pm-6am)
– FT (float): Keolu on Wednesdays (6pm-6am), Fridays (6am-6pm / Kaneohe Saturdays (6am-6pm)
– FT: Honolulu on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays (6am-6pm)
– FT: Honolulu on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays (6am-6pm)
– FT: Honolulu on Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (6pm-6am)
– FT: Mililani on Sundays (6am-6pm) and Mondays and Saturdays (6pm-6am)
– FT: Makakilo on Mondays (6am-6pm), Wednesdays (6pm-6am) and Fridays (6am-6pm)
– FT (float): Ewa on Sundays (6am-6pm) / Honolulu on Mondays (6pm-6am) / Makakilo on Saturdays (6am-6pm)
– PT: Mililani on Saturdays (6am-6pm)
8-16 and Semi-Independent Group Homes:
Salary is $10.38/hour with complimentary housing for live-in staff
– FT (live-in): Olomana on Sundays to Thursdays (10am-7pm)
– PT (non live-in): Olomana on Saturdays (10am-7pm)
– FT (live-in): Waianaeon Tuesdays to Saturdays (10am-7pm)
– FT (non live-in): Hawaii Kai on Sundays to Wednesdays and Saturdays (10am-7pm) (may potentially lead to a live-in position)
Note: Live-in positions are for singles only or a person with a spouse.
If you think this job is right for you, email your resume and preferred position to: email@example.com. Interviews will be scheduled immediately. Shifts are filled on a first-come first-served basis. Job descriptions and the employment application will be emailed to all serious interested applicants only.
Thank you for your interest in our organization!
73 total views, 1 today