Freelance Newspaper Carrier
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Looking for extra money every month? Do you have a few hours in the morning? Delivering newspapers can be an easy way to earn extra money! Must have a driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and can be available 7 days a week for a few hours in the early morning then delivering newspapers may be for you!
This position is 7 days a week as a 1099 contracted carrier and be your own boss.
Respond to this ad if you are looking for a great opportunity to earn extra money!
- Get paid to exercise
- Extra income for travel, school, household expenses
- Work independently – Newspaper carriers are independent contractors
- Understand what good service means.
- Must be dependable, and can work on your own, without supervision
- Pay varies
- located in the Honolulu area
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER LICENSE, PROOF OF INSURANCE AND VALID WORKING CELL PHONE
200 total views, 1 today