Full-Time Residential Project Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Honolulu, HI
Enable Energy, Inc. was founded on the vision and belief that renewable energy has the power to fundamentally change the world, while providing significant economic benefit to our customers. Our leadership team has started, run, or helped build many of the leading technology and project development companies in the renewable power industry. The Enable Energy team has more than 120 years of combined solar experience and is responsible for more than 500 MWs of installed solar PV projects in utility, commercial, and residential markets. We believe that big goals thrive with strong partnerships. As of September 1, 2020, Enable Energy has become a BayWa r.e. company. We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, and creative employees to join our team.
About BayWa: BayWa r.e. Solar Projects is a global partner in the planning, funding, construction, and operations management of utility scale solar projects. We deliver renewable energy solutions worldwide, and have brought over 3 GW of energy online, while managing over 8 GW of assets. BayWa r.e. Solar Projects, LLC and BayWa r.e. USA, LLC are part of the €16 billion BayWa Group and work hard every day to find new solutions, push technological boundaries, and actively shape the future of energy. Both business entities are based in Irvine, CA and are responsible for the group’s North American activities in the solar and storage sectors and has over 4 GW of project pipeline in the U.S. and Mexico.
- Support Management team on projects that are pre-construction and under construction.
- Serve as the primary responsible party for the coordination and tracking of all project-related activities from initial sales through commissioning of the project under the direction General Superintendent.
- Review, interpret and evaluate drawings pre and post installation Utilize construction software or other related software to manage budgets, schedules & project documentation.
- Work on concurrent projects and meet deadlines.
- Support the development of complete scopes of work for projects.
- Assist in the effective management of customer experience and interaction from contract execution to final completion.
- Responsible for day-to-day project coordination, maintaining project schedules, delegating tasks, and managing project activities across multiple departments and functions under the direction of a General Superintendent.
- Initiate, track, and aggressively manage the application for customer permits and utility interconnection.
- Assist in project cost management, change orders and tracking budget versus actuals.
- Support Subcontractor relations including: scheduling, subcontract management, communications, job reporting and compliance.
- Initiate, prepare, process, coordinate, and review requests for information as required by the project.
- Manage project documentation including cataloging photos, construction documents, project notes, equipment specifications and other relevant project information.
- Assist in preparing O & M documentation including RFI, RFQ, performing analytics, and preparing and publishing reports.
- Prepare owner manuals and closeout materials
- Troubleshoot project issues as they arise; evaluate alternatives and propose solutions.
- Communicate project status, risks, and opportunities to Management team.
- Coordinate utility interconnection applications and agreements
- Coordinate schedules with crew and Management team
- Review inventory levels on a regular basis with Management team
- Maintain Company determined minimum inventory levels
- Politely, professionally, and effectively communicate with customers, vendors, agencies and co-workers
- Perform other general support duties as assigned by Employee’s supervisor
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures as set forth in an Employee Handbook or otherwise published by Company from time to time
- Comply with the terms of the Employee Confidentiality, Non-Compete, and Invention Assignment Agreement executed by Employee
Education and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, preferred
- Two (2) years of construction project management experience, preferably in renewable energy projects, preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong math and analytical skills with sharp attention to detail
- Ability to operate proficiently within the in-house computer software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, editing, and proofreading skills required
- Be highly organized and able to work with deadlines
- Sit at a desk 6-8 hours per day performing tasks on a computer
- Requires minimal physical effort with periods of walking, standing with some light lifting of files
- Minimal bending, stooping, or reaching
- Office setting with no extreme temperature variations
- Requiring normal safety precautions with minimal occupational health and safety risks
- Moderate to low noise levels
- Requires considerable concentration
- Stresses induced by changing environment, diversity in the organization, tight deadlines, and high volume of workload
59 total views, 1 today