Part-Time Retail Lead Merchandiser
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
WE ARE HIRING
Retail Team Lead Position is Available Immediately!!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FUN, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK WITH FLEXIBLE HOURS?
TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting. We currently have an opening for a part time Team Lead in the following city.
Honolulu, HI 96813 (ME33821)
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily. Along with normal merchandising duties you will be assisting the District Supervisor with training new merchandisers, covering open routes, and some admin work.
Retail merchandiser responsibilities may include:
- POG maintenance
- visual merchandising
- checking out of date items and product returns
- scanning and tagging
- build and maintain displays
- inventory counts and ordering products
- demonstrating knowledge of our clients’ products
- developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service
- accurately reporting time worked and completing exit surveys about the work performed
- communicating with store management staff
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
- Enjoy a consistent work schedule (hours offered are based on the concentration of stores in the geographic area and can be up to 29 hours per week)
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly rate
- You work independently
- National company with advancement opportunities
- Position works well with other part time jobs
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, Target, Home Depot, among many others)
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation necessary for local travel and proof of insurance
- This can be a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
- In order to perform the job you must have access to a computer, internet, and email for regular communication with your supervisor.
- We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company so a smart phone is required for most job assignments. Candidates could be asked to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading an app for reporting purposes.
- Ideal candidates should be computer savvy, reliable, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with limited supervision.
To Apply: http://careers.tng.com
Apply to requisition number: (ME33821)
Honolulu, HI 96813
TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
162 total views, 1 today