Full-Time Technical Developer I
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Na Ali’i is looking for a Technical Developer I to be a team member in the provision of technical development and system design. Support the design and creation of technical specifications from functional specifications for complex development projects, analyze the impact of vendor provided updates and upgrades to the system, and programming solutions using the PeopleTools suite. This includes modernization and expanded use legacy systems and development and modernization of business analytics and enterprise data environment capabilities.
Job Duties Include:
- Translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform technical and functional design and development.
- Resolve issues that arise during development.
- Conduct unit and integration testing to ensure quality implementation.
- Prepare detailed technical design documentation.
- Conduct technical design walkthroughs.
- Perform peer reviews on other developer code.
- Perform software code development; COTS software configuration; Integration; Data modeling and data migration, Testing and test support; Implementation/Deployment.
- Write well-documented code in compliance with established coding standards.
- Work independently and make actionable recommendations to managers, directors, and senior-level stakeholders based on technical expertise
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent technical and data analysis skills, organizational and planning skills, excellent communication, and problem solving skills, problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy, solid judgment and decision-making ability, takes initiative and is adaptable and customer service oriented.
Clearance: Must be able to obtain security clearance or currently hold a clearance.
Education and Experience: Ability to learn and utilize PeopleSoft Enterprise development tools including: Application Packages, PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, and Integration Broker. This position prefers a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent relevant business experience. The successful candidate will be entry level to as much as 2 years of professional experience. Security+ and PS certifications are encouraged for this position.
The candidate must also have the following skills:
- Ability to learn the following reporting tools: PS Query including Connected Queries, Tree Manager, XML Publisher
- Ability to learn one or more PeopleSoft application modules and integration between modules
- Knowledge of SQL, preferably Oracle, including performance tuning, space management, and DML
Na Ali`i Is Proud to Be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
155 total views, 2 today