Full-Time Accountant I
The Accountant I is responsible for accurately preparing, maintaining and analyzing the Company’s accounting records on a timely basis, to include but is not limited to; the general ledger, accounts receivable ledger, accounts payable ledger, trial balance and other financial reports. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field from an accredited college or university.
- One (1) to two (2) years of financial accounting experience and a demonstrated ability in accounting.
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal/written and listening skills).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured car.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local, corporate, payroll and general excise taxes.
- Working knowledge of SAGE100 and Ceridian payroll systems.
**Please go to our website and submit all application materials (application, resume and cover letter) in order to be considered for employment. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
36 total views, 1 today