9 Oct 2015
Full-Time Order Maker – Night Shift
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under the supervision of Production/Night Shift Supervisor. Prepares orders in accordance to customer/company standards.
- Reviews orders and follow established procedures to building an accurate order based upon customer specifications in a timely manner.
- Accurately breaks down and prepares customer orders to specifications, ensuring that all customer criteria is met, such as sizing, color, load instructions, etc.
- Stacks or palletizes orders in a neat and orderly manner in following with established pallet/order building procedures to ensure safety.
- Ensures the accuracy of work by double-checking order assembled.
- Keeps areas clean, neat, and safe at all times.
- Ensures order is properly marked, tagged, and/or secures for delivery by designated delivery times.
- Follow all proper workplace and food safety practices in handling products, receiving freight, and making orders.
- Able to demonstrate regular and reliable attendance.
- Able to work overtime as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Production/Night Shift Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in cool temperatures.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Displays good attitude and judgment.
- Ability to do basic mathematical functions, such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Ability to operate forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks and wagons.
- Require frequent lifting and moving items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Produce industry experience preferred.
- One to three years of relevant experience.
- Forklift proficiency and certification preferred.
1603 total views, 2 today