Full-Time Apparel Graphic Designer
The ideal candidate will be part of the Design team and will work in all phases from design development process, initial concept to production.
- Create graphic design concepts based upon seasonal creative direction
- Research market trends and translate into brand appropriate graphics
- Work with design team in creating seasonal labels and trim packages
- Create all graphic tech packs and communicate with printing mills
- Partner with apparel designers to ensure a cohesive collection each season
- Solid understanding of Hawaiian culture, botany and oceanic lifestyle
- Textile design experience
- Extensive knowledge of adobe creative suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate numerous concurrent projects.
- Ability to work with company deadline parameters
- Maintain project libraries and organize graphics by season and concepts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in apparel graphics
- Strong illustration skills and typography
- Ability to design around concepts
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Excel and Word.
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn new computer systems; knowledge of Full Circle a plus.
- Team player with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a proven self-starter, detail-oriented and able to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Can-Do attitude. Desire to learn and grow skillset.
5483 total views, 2 today