Temporary Senior IT Project Manager
Modis is hiring an exceptional IT Project Manager for one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations who is on the forefront of revolutionizing medicine and care.
Activities include coordinating the delivery of multiple VoIP and WAN/LAN projects, reporting project status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program. Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Project Management experience in VoIP, WAN & LAN infrastructure technologies.
• Ability to implement upgrades VoIP, WAN & LAN projects support infrastructure upgrades.
• Manage Cable vendors to meet all service level agreements
- Station reviews
• Assist in developing documentation on Network Telephony instructions and standards
• Assist in documentation and delivery of communication materials.
• Ability to plan and direct multi-disciplinary design meetings
• Experience with live system cutovers in a Medical or other critical availability environment
• Comfort and flexibility to change task roles as required, including both intellectual design and manual labor tasks in order to move a project toward completion
• After-hours and administrative support for all escalations, daily work, migrations, grooms, cuts, and projects
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to self-manage, and be a self-starter
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel within Hawaii service areas
• Sensitivity to Care Delivery environment
• Ability to utilize full MS Office suite of products, prefer expert level MS Project skill set
• Familiarity with cross-connects, CAT 5&6
Top 3 – 5 required skills:
1) Experience Requirements: 3+ years of project management experience in networking and telephony field, with 5+ years of overall relevant experience.
2) VoIP/PBX project experience (doesn’t want an engineer or a ‘want-to-be’ engineer, she wants a PM).
3) MS Project – expert level preferred
4) Soft skills – to work with the culture in Hawaii, soft skills are a must.
Skill Set: Bachelor’s degree required, PMP certification is a ++
Top 3 personality characteristics: Initiative, leadership, social skills
Top 3 – 5 daily responsibilities:
1) Manage projects and project teams
2) Manage vendors
3) Manage project financials
4) Work with end users and business partners
5) Significant project documentation MS Project
Preferred experience (not required):
1) PMP and/or networking certification preferred.
2) Large corporation experience
3) WAN/LAN project experience
2371 total views, 2 today