Full-Time Administrative Assistant – Maui
1. Performs administrative tasks: Processes mail, answers phones, data entry, coordinate travel planning, office supplies and equipment, typing and report preparation, Community/ charity coordination, etc. Maintains Maui Paving job folders of contracts, subcontracts, material certifications, correspondence, progress payments, etc. Provides customer service and assistance on sales.
2. Records hourly employee payroll, tracking time and cost charged to each job. Makes daily bank deposits. Maintains records and completes various reports. Records equipment and plant repair. Assist in the ordering of materials, supplies.
3. Coordinates daily asphalt production and trucking requirements with foremen and plant operator. Assists in maintaining various files, and plant reports.
4. Records and maintains fuel consumption, operating hours for Maui Paving’s plants. Conducts required visible emissions readings for Maui plant.
5. Prepares, processes, maintains safety and employee forms, records, compliance reports.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
7. Promotes awareness of and follows Company and general safety policies.
8. Exhibits a core understanding of mutual respect and good customer service orientation in interactions with all people in the workplace.
1. Community College preferred.
2. 1 year Construction Administration or relevant experience. Payroll experience preferred.
3. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email. Adaptable to in-house software. Keyboarding skills sufficient to complete tasks in a timely manner.
4. 10 key by touch.
5. Basic math functions to perform daily tasks.
6. Able to read and understand contracts and other business documents.
7. Valid Hawaii driver’s license and favorable traffic abstract.
8. Weighmaster’s License preferred.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers, truckers, and the general public.
10. Must be at least 21 years of age.
19 total views, 1 today