Full-Time Call Center/Customer Service
We are looking for someone who is smart, dependable, driven and have a strong interest in Customer Service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Responds to basic, multiple customer inquiries and requests.
• Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
• Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
• Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
• Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
• Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to verify up to date and accurate information.
• Interfaces with team personnel, management and customers in reference to customer service issues.
• Prepares, reviews, and submits client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity to management.
• Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
• Monitors daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
• 1+ years of Call Center/Customer Service experience in high volume call center environment.
• Life and Annuity experience highly preferred
• Shift Times: 8-5pm with 30min lunch Monday-Friday. Potential Overtime due to call volume and staff needs
2764 total views, 4 today