Full-Time Designer I
Bowers + Kubota Consulting is full service construction and project management firm with A-E design services. We work with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges.
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, Bowers + Kubota Consulting is seeking a motivated, reliable Designer I to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and prepare scaled construction drawings and project manuals that illustrate the building’s appearance, plans and details for design review, client review, permitting and construction as directed
- Research and understand as-built plans, consultant drawings, specifications and building materials
- Site investigations to field verify existing building/ site conditions as needed for a particular SOW
- Building area take-offs
- Assist with construction administration which include RFI responses and submittal reviews
- Project planning and integrating engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval
- Prepares project designs and plans using computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and associated software
- Prepares studies and reports as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in design and drafting preferred
- Minimum 3 years in AutoCAD and Revit experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Creative concept development, space planning, and detailing
- Ability to communicate through freehand sketching and illustration
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong work ethic
Please apply online at: www.bowersandkubota.com
25 total views, 1 today