30 Nov 2017
Full-Time IT Assistant Full-Time Position
- Assist users to resolve workstation hardware and software-related problems and effectively communicate solutions to the end user in person, by email, and/or phone.
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve technical issues.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple issues and requests: categorize, assess, and document all resolutions.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting of IT environments including OS, networks, applications, and hardware.
- Perform maintenance and operational tasks as identified by the Support Manager such as data backups and data storage monitoring.
- Demonstrate discretion and independent judgment.
- Able to write applications and software for engineers as identified by the Support Manager using programming languages such as Java and C #.
- College degree preferred.
- Analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based and desktop-based productivity applications.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in a customer support environment desired.
28 total views, 1 today