Full-Time Laborer – Halawa
1. Removes guardrail, posts and signs for replacement using hand tools and equipment.
2. Installs guardrail, posts and signs using hand tools and equipment.
3. Reads plans and applies highway striping in accordance with project specifications.
4. Loads and unloads tools, equipment and materials from vehicles and storage areas.
5. Removes and installs chain link fencing.
6. Checks assigned truck daily and completes required checklists.
7. Assists in maintaining jobsite, yard and equipment.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
9. Promotes awareness of and follows Company and general safety policies. Ensures crewmembers apply the standards for safe working conditions and are fit for work each day.
10. Exhibits a core understanding of mutual respect and good customer service orientation in interactions with all people in the workplace. Promotes, supports and facilitates teamwork between all crews by exhibiting a positive attitude.
1. High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
2. CDL, Class B (with air brake endorsement) or greater, or must have permit and obtain license within 90 days of hire.
3. Favorable driver history record required.
4. Mechanical ability and knowledge of tools.
5. One year of construction industry experience preferred.
6. Forklift certification preferred.
7. Able to life 50-100 pounds regularly.
8. Basic math and verbal/written communication skills required.
9. Ability to read and understand job specifications and written instructions.
10. Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime and possible occasional work on the neighbor islands.
11. Must be at least 21 years of age.
31 total views, 1 today