Full-Time Outside Sales Representative – Mapunapuna
1. Creates, implements, and maintains sales call plan for existing, potential, “cold” customers.
2. Coordinates marketing plan and product specials for accounts.
3. Provide price quotes and sales support.
4. Inform customers of supply and price trends.
5. Coordinates sales orders and deliveries.
6. Prepare records and reports of sales and supporting activities.
7. Maintains and builds positive customer relationships.
8. Assists with inventory control including annual year-end inventory count.
9. Fills customer orders including taking material from warehouse area.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
11. Promotes awareness of and follows Company and general safety policies.
12. Exhibits a core understanding of mutual respect and good customer service orientation in interactions with all people in the workplace.
1. Marketing degree preferred.
2. 1 year relevant experience preferred.
3. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Email. Adaptable to in-house software. Keyboarding skills sufficient to complete tasks in a timely manner.
4. 10 key by touch.
5. Math skills to perform pricing calculations and generating reports as requested.
6. Able to read and understand business documents and technical material.
7. Valid Hawaii driver’s license and favorable traffic abstract.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective internal and external communications.
9. Ability to work independently and meet sales expectations and deadlines.
10. Excellent organizational and recordkeeping skills.
11. Knowledge of potential markets helpful.
12. Must be at least 21 years of age.
29 total views, 1 today