Full-Time RN – LPN
Attention Plus Care is seeking a compassionate and professional Registered Nurse to provide direct care for clients in their own home. Primary responsibilities will include observation, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of nursing care plans for assigned pediatric clients. Additional duties may include educating patients and their families about proper treatments, administering prescribed medications, gastric tube, ventilator, and tracheostomy care.
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Navigating a computer program for documentation
- Organization with time and documents
- Be willing to be flexible when it comes to daily schedule as this is a dynamic business and things change daily.
- Be able to teach and demonstrate skills and attitude to caregivers by example and education.
- Have reliable transportation
- Have access to computer at home with a printer, cell phone
- Must be flexible and available for up to 40 hours per week
- Be able to work weekends
Applicant must have a current RN license by the State of Hawaii, and CPR certification is required. Must be a graduate of a nursing program with at least two years nursing experience. Home care experience preferred, and one year pediatric care experience is a plus. Candidates require the ability to be reliable, self motivated, and resourceful in emergency situations. Must own and know how to use a smart phone. Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation, and provide a certified traffic abstract. Ability to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills to write routine reports and correspond with client and company staff. Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 35 pounds, as well as push or pull weight up to 250 pounds. Successful candidate must submit to TB clearance, drug screening, and criminal background checks. Flexibility in schedule and assignment locations is required.
52 total views, 2 today