Full-Time Academic Support (Evaluation and Assessment Coordinator, Pos #78875T)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Title: Academic Support (Evaluation and Assessment Coordinator)
Position Number: 0078875T
Hiring Unit: UHM School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene
Closing Date: November 25, 2019
Minimum Monthly Salary: Salary Schedules and Placement Information
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Position is expected to begin approximately December 2019 or as mutually acceptable. Renewal of appointment is dependent on performance, program needs and/or availability of funds. To know more about the School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene, go to: http://www.nursing.hawaii.edu/home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Associate Dean for Research (ADR) in managing the assessment plan (qualitative and quantitative data), and provide ongoing support for assessment and special program activities for the SONDH education, research and service endeavors.
- Query relational databases including to interface with a variety of data sources and systems of SONDH.
- Create templates and customized reports that include text, charts, graphs, and other data visualization tools that can be easily updated and modified for reporting to a variety of audiences, including accreditation agencies, faculty and the community.
- Develop timelines and communicates with ADR assessment reports to ensure timely distribution.
- Collect, prepare, enter, summarize, report and archive data on a scheduled and ad hoc basis for education, research, and service endeavors (academic or service programs or projects).
- Maintain current distribution lists for surveys and program announcements.
- Work with ADR to problem-solve issues that arise with assessment plan and present recommendation to supervisor.
- Provide administrative & logistical support for assessment, research, Global Health, other programs & initiatives within the purview of the ADR, like coordinating events/conferences, developing & maintaining filing system to secure & archive records/reports, preparing correspondence, etc.
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as PC and specialized software including desktop publishing, charts and graphics, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Work with the accreditation liaison officer and assist with accreditation activities.
- Responsible for the financial transactions including but not limited to the procurement/purchasing of goods and services, requisitions, authorizations for payment, and travel requests and documentation, among others.
- Serves as back-up for other institutional support personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree in Information Technology, Education, Business, or related field and 3 year(s) of progressively responsible professional experience with responsibilities for data analysis and/or program evaluation, performance improvement, project and office management; or equivalent education/training or experience.
- Considerable working knowledge of principles, practices and techniques in the program evaluation, performance improvement or outcomes measurement, project and office management, as demonstrated by the broad knowledge of the full range of pertinent standard and evolving concepts, principles and methodologies.
- Considerable working knowledge and understanding of applicable federal and state laws, rules, regulations and theories and systems associated with program evaluation, performance improvement, outcomes measurement, and project and office management.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve wide ranging complex problems through the use of creative reasoning and logic to accurately determine the cause of the problems and the resolution of the problems in an effective, innovative and timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and present information and ideas clearly and accurately in writing, verbally and by preparation of reports and other materials.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external organizations, groups, team leaders and members, and individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a personal computer and apply word processing software.
- For supervisory work, demonstrated ability to lead subordinates, manage work priorities and projects, and manage employee relations.
- Proficiency in database development and use of database software.
Any equivalent combination of education and/or professional work experience which provides the required education, knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated.
- Experience in an educational setting.
- Possession of a master’s degree in education, education technology or business.
- Experience with qualitative data analysis.
Go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hawaiiedu and search for Position Number 78875T, to view application requirements and to apply online.
NOTE: Only complete applications will be considered. Please create a new account if this is your first time applying for a position using NEOGOV.
180 total views, 1 today