Part-Time Accounting Clerk
2100 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI, USA
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for maintaining the Company’s accounting records on a timely basis, which includes the general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable ledger, trial balance and other financial reports. Must comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains the Company’s Rep Payee accounting records and ensures that all Company’s Rep Payee transactions, assets and liability are properly recorded.
- Maintains the accounts payable system for the Representative Payee program, which includes verifying proper documentation and approvals, coding and entering all information into the system as well as preparing checks for payment.
- Maintains the accounts receivable system for the Representative Payee program, which includes coding and entering all deposits into the system.
- Prepares journal entries for ACH transactions and adjustments as needed, ensuring that all transactions are recorded properly, timely and accurately.
- Perform bank reconciliation, transmit drafts submitted by RP, check daily transactions to balance account, and assist in making bank deposits.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of financial accounting experience and a demonstrated ability in accounting.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in Accounting or a related field may be substituted in lieu of the above-mentioned experience requirement.
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal/written and listening skills).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured vehicle
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local, corporate, payroll and general excise taxes.
- Working knowledge of SAGE 100.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
126 total views, 2 today