Part-Time Accounting Clerk (Temporary)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for maintaining the Company’s accounting records on a timely basis, which includes the general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable ledger, trial balance and other financial reports. Must comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of financial accounting experience and a demonstrated ability in accounting.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in Accounting or a related field may be substituted in lieu of the above-mentioned experience requirement.
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal/written and listening skills).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local, corporate, payroll and general excise taxes.
- Working knowledge of SAGE 100.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to use properly insured car.
*This is a Part Time Temporary position*
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
163 total views, 1 today