Temporary Adopt-A-Family Office Clerk (Temporary PT)
2100 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI, USA
To perform a variety of accounting and administrative tasks with an emphasis on tasks related to the Adopt A Family program in the Human Services division, including receiving and processing donations; maintaining a donor acknowledgement database for the Good Neighbor Fund; and coordinating and mailing out donor acknowledgement letters. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes donations that are made in-person, by mail and online.
- Downloads banking reports and processes donations made at the bank.
- Assist with maintaining donor acknowledgement databases.
- Assist with the submission of the weekly donor acknowledgement for the Good Neighbor Fund to the Star Advertiser.
- Assist with mailing out donor acknowledgement letters.
- Complete other administrative tasks as assigned, which may include but not limited to: data entry, photocopying, word processing and filing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of progressive job-related experience where knowledge and abilities have been demonstrated, preferably in an office environment.
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal, written and listening) with proven ability to take and relay detailed and accurate information.
- Extensive working knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other database operational software.
- Ability to work directly and collaboratively with diverse persons and programs found in a multi-faceted agency and community.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Driver’s license, clear driver’s abstract, and willingness to use a properly insured vehicle.
- BA in social sciences and/or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of SAGE100 system.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Part Time Temporary position. Must be available from November to mid January 2023
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
96 total views, 1 today