Temporary Adopt-A-Family Program Assistant
The Adopt A Family (AAF) Program Assistant is responsible for administrative and operational support for the AAF program. Activities will include, but are not limited to, processing applications, maintaining program database, responding to inquiries and coordinating program activities. To comply with company code of ethics, confidentiality practices, HIPAA, safety and all other policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains the program’s database, which includes verifying completeness of forms and applications and entering all information into the program’s database.
- Maintains files, which includes labeling and saving forms and applications in the appropriate folders.
- Maintains program inboxes (i.e. voicemail, email, mail) to ensure all inquiries (from partner agencies, donors and other stakeholders) is addressed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with coordination of donor appointments, distributions of holiday gifts, collection drives and special events.
- Completes administrative tasks, which include but may not be limited to: form processing, data entry, photocopying, word processing and filing.
- Assists with answering incoming phone lines and routes to appropriate departments and/or contact person.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of job-related experience where knowledge and abilities have been demonstrated, preferably in the Human Services environment.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher in social sciences and/or related field may be substituted in lieu of the above mentioned experience requirement
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal, written and listening)with proven ability to take and relay detailed and accurate information.
- Extensive working knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other database operational software.
- Ability to work directly and collaboratively with diverse persons and programs found in a multi-faceted agency and community.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi-task.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to use a properly insured vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Part Time Temporary position. Must be available until from now to mid January 2023
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
93 total views, 1 today