Full-Time Agile Business Analyst, Senior
Na Ali’i is looking for a Agile Business Analyst, Senior to support a large government agency’s modernization effort in case management, business intelligence, and laboratory informatics. The Agile Business Analyst, Senior is responsible for shaping user feedback into actionable user stories for development, facilitating daily scrums, facilitating pre-sprint planning meetings with stakeholders to gather requirements, facilitating sprint demo, ensuring developed solutions are complete and high-quality, and helping facilitate retrospective meetings.
• Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty, and respect.
• Should be a friendly, communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
• Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable sources.
• Must be able to guide stakeholders into actionable requirements statements.
• Must be able to document requirements in Jira and/or Confluence
• Must be able to take detailed meeting notes in Confluence while still facilitating the overall stakeholder session and elucidation of requirements
• Should be very familiar with Agile practices. Coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
• Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
• Ability to shield team from outside distractions and interferences.
• Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
• Ability to track and remove impediments. Including ensuring that management and customer properly prioritize blockers on a daily basis.
• Ability to facilitate backlog grooming and user story authoring with complete acceptance criteria/tests.
• Servant first, someone who serves their team members needs and receives personal satisfaction from helping the team achieve its goals
• Must be able to coordinate white-paper authoring activities using multiple subject matter experts, both on the team and within the customer organization and deliver high-quality subject matter white papers on realistic and reasonable timeframes.
Excellent technical skills, organizational and planning skills, excellent written and oral communication, and problem-solving skills, Problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy, solid judgment and decision-making ability, takes initiative and is adaptable and customer service oriented.
The candidate should have experience working with the following technologies:
• A knowledge of the Iterative development methodology including Agile Scrum methods.
• Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
• Experience in managing customers and feedback with the purpose of standardizing Business Processes (BPM & Electronic Case Management)
• Agile Experience
• Planning Experience
• Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
• JIRA/Confluence experience
• White paper authoring and coordination
Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance or currently hold a clearance. Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI clearance desired.
Education and Experience: Undergraduate degree. Candidate must have 1-5 years of scrum master experience. Experience with government and DoD environments is desired.
• 5 years + Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment.
To apply, please submit your application on-line at www.na-alii.com/careers
Na Ali`i Is Proud to Be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employee
52 total views, 2 today