Full-Time Applied Behavior Analyst Paraprofessional
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Invo-Progressus is the nation’s leading special education and early intervention company nationwide – and we’re hiring! We currently have a full-time opportunity available for an Applied Behavior Analyst Paraprofessional in the Honolulu, HI area to provide services in a K-12 school program. Email your resume to email@example.com or call 800-892-0640 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Under the supervision of a BCBA, implement and monitor IEP behavioral intervention plans of students with and without disabilities
- Engage individuals and teach new academic, behavioral, social and daily living skills to enhance their experience and performance
- Maintain appropriate records
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other ABA duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- State licensure or ability to obtain required licensure
- Experience working in school programs or with pediatric populations is preferred
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Many More!
225 total views, 2 today