Part-Time Cashier and Runner
Cowcow’s Tea is dedicated to recruiting and developing high-performing talented candidates who are passionate about what they do. At Cowcow’s we are dedicated to providing superior customer service and committed to excellence in everything we do. Our employee’s professional growth translates into jobs opportunities from fortune 500 companies.
Cowcow’s Tea in Honolulu, Hawaii is looking for a part-time Cashier/Runner:
Under limited supervision, cashier/runner is able to accurately preform credit and cash transaction. Candidate should be highly motivate, self-starter and quick learner. Candidate should be able to thrive in a fast pace and fun team environment.
General Duties and Responsibilities of Cashier/Runner:
- Welcome and acknowledge customers. Create and set a vibrant atmosphere.
- Use of professional language to communicate with customers in person and via phone.
- Demonstrate superior knowledgeable of Cowcow Tea’s products.
- Provide recommendations tailored towards the individual customers.
- Promote special company product.
- Accurately identify and deliver products in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality control meets and exceeds standards prior to delivery.
- Stand for 5 hours without break or for more than 5 hours with 30 minutes unpaid break.
- Ability to stand, bend and reach on assigned shift.
- Ability to lift 15-20lbs on assigned shifts.
- Ability to work at least minimum of two schedule shifts.
- Use of professional business language and courtesies.
- Professional appearance and grooming standards
Additional Traits: Self-starter, Team Player, Multi-tasker, Attention to detail, Initiative and Hardworking.
Preferred candidate skills:
Preferred minimum of at least six months of customer service. However, no experience is necessary.
51 total views, 1 today