Full-Time CDL A Driver
Works under the supervision of Driver Supervisor. Deliveries and pick-ups with tractor-trailer at various locations on Oahu. Also, deliver containers to sites in a safe and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retrieves cargo from various cargo services.
- Ensures air containers, pallets, loads and equipment are transported safely and securely.
- Completes and submits all vehicle reports.
- Receives and accounts for all cargo and submits receipts.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicle.
- Accountable for collection of COD accounts.
- Reports all accidents to Driver Supervisor immediately.
- Logs break, lunch times and follows route on trip sheet.
- Other duties as assigned by Driver Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to drive Type 3, CDL A & B vehicles as deemed necessary.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Displays good attitude and judgment.
- Ability to do basic mathematical functions, such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Ability to operate forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks and wagons.
- Require frequent lifting and moving items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Produce industry experience preferred.
- CDL A license required.
- Forklift proficiency and certification required.
- Maintains valid CDL A license and PUC certificates.
2703 total views, 4 today