Full-Time Certified Nurse Aide
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking Certified Nurse Aides to join our team!
Please see our current list of openings at www.arcadia.org/jobs or click the link to the application to see available positions and shifts.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assists residents with activities of daily living
• Assists residents to turn, reposition and transfer
• Transports residents with ambulation to and from their room to appropriate areas for activities and meals
• Takes and records the resident’s ADLs & Vitals
• Provides companion services to residents
The Successful Applicant must have:
• A Current State of Hawaii Certified Nurse Aide Certification
• First Aid & CPR certifications
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
We do not accept resumes for open positions, so please complete the application process to be considered for employment
The Arcadia Family of Companies is comprised of the following non-profit organizations:
Arcadia Retirement Residence
Central Union Adult Day Care and Day Health Center
Arcadia Home Health and Home Care Services
Arcadia at Home
The Arcadia Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
966 total views, 2 today