Full-Time Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in breathtaking Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Day/Night schedule
- Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
The qualifications for the Nursing Assistant (CNA) are as follows:
• Minimum (6) Six months experience in an Intermediate or Acute Care setting within the last (3) three years
• Home Care and Assisted Living is not accepted as experience
• BLS certification
• Must be a US citizen, able to pass a security background check
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
244 total views, 1 today