Full-Time Commercial Painter/Drywall – Estimator/Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Seeking: Commercial Painting Estimator/Project Manager
Our client is a specialty construction contractor focused on the light gauge metal framing, gypsum board, painting, plastering, and acoustical ceiling industry. Since starting the business in Hawaii in 1983, they have grown to one of the largest drywall contractors in the islands. They are on track to bring in 40 million in revenue in 2019 and have between 140-300 employees.
This position requires a highly motivated individual who possesses a comprehensive understanding and a proven track record in estimating and bidding painting projects, performing take-offs of existing buildings, understanding specifications, knowledge of material and labor costs, use of production rates, blueprint reading skills, and electronic bidding and take-off solutions. Jobs can range from $15k to 2 million plus dollars.
- Performing estimates and take-offs for multiple projects
- Managing the financial aspects of each project
- Developing and renewing relationships with clients.
- Responding to customer complaints or questions in a timely manner
- Working with superintendents to ensure communication between the Company and customer.
- Coordinating scheduling with subcontractors
This role offers a competitive compensation package, bonuses & full benefits.
1656 total views, 2 today